P.A.N.I.C.S. HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
P.A.N.I.C.S. HOME

THE FIRST ITALIAN AND AMERICAN AIRSOFT TEAM

HomePortaleGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batteries and Motors

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
federaloffender
p.a.n.i.c.s. member
p.a.n.i.c.s. member
federaloffender

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Batteries and Motors Empty
PostSubject: Batteries and Motors   Batteries and Motors Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:52 pm

Something I forgot to ask at the time of purchase. Are the batteries and guns like a dual voltage type of deal? Will I be able to charge the batteries stateside or am I gong to have to buy new ones?

Probably, but I want to be sure.
Back to top Go down
tiquana
Admin
Admin
tiquana

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Batteries and Motors   Batteries and Motors Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:50 pm

hello, the engines of our rifles batteries can withstand up to 12 volts .... but not all mechanical ...!
usually the case as the g & g, classic army, ics, system, g & p, etc. .. have reinforced mechanical series, but sometimes these brands wrong assembly, and when mounting the battery voltage with high bub .... ... gears or pistons are to be fuck!
for mechanical guns, low cost advice I always 8.4 ... obviously not what you buy with the gun ...
however soon open a topic where you can see some good batteries.
advice on your gun mount the 8.4 race
Back to top Go down
https://panics.forumattivo.com
Lubie
Lubie

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Batteries and Motors   Batteries and Motors Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:36 pm

To give you a real answer is yes you can use the batts state side.. the only thing you will have to change is your charger, unless you have a dual voltage charger that you can get from Redwolf for around $40u.s ... keep in mind the shipping will kill you so wait till you have a large order to cover the shipping costs!

Rhino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batteries and Motors   Batteries and Motors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batteries and Motors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
P.A.N.I.C.S. HOME :: A.S.G. SERVICE-
Jump to: